THE PITSEA PIRATE

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

ONE RULE FOR THE CRIMINAL ANOTHER FOR THE VICTIM

WILL SOMEONE TELL ME WHY THE STATE THOUGHT IT WAS APPROPRIATE TO ALLOW FUNDING BY LEGAL AID FOR ALL MY LEGAL COSTS AS A CRIMINAL, BUT PRIOR TO THIS DENIED ME FUNDS TO GET ANSWERS ABOUT MY TIME IN LOCAL AUTHORITY CARE?

I HAVE PAPERWORK FROM MY TIME IN THE SYSTEM THAT CLEARLY SHOWS HOW INEPT THE SOCIAL SERVICES WERE, STILL I CANNOT GET FUNDED. I WOULDN’T MIND BUT I DON’T WANT THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES MONEY, I COULDN’T LIVE WITH MYSELF IF I TOOK IT AND ANOTHER CHILD WAS NEGLECTED BY THE SOCIAL SERVICE ALL BECAUSE THEY HAD NO MONEY FOR THE CARE.

ALL I EVER WANTED AND STILL DO IS AN APOLOGY, FOR THEM TO ACCEPT WHAT ROLE THEY PLAYED AND SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ABOUT HOW THE PROVIDED ME WTH THE PLATFORM FROM WHERE MY LIFE HAS GONE.

IS THAT REALLY TOO MUCH TO ASK?

SO COME ON BRENT, DO THE DECENT THING, SAY YOU ARE SORRY, GIVE ME SOME CLOSURE.

pitseapirate@hotmail.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home